|商品名稱：||WebDrive Enterprise 2019 Build 5305 - 文件傳輸軟件|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：WebDrive Enterprise 2019 Build 5305 - 文件傳輸軟件SouthRiver WebDrive 是一款非常好的Windows化的文件傳輸軟件，設定FTP如同撥號網絡，且當使用者連接可自設“硬盤代號“，這時FTP站會常駐於文件總管中，即可以文件總管來下載或上傳文件，對於Index檢視更只需點選即可開啟，真是一套使用非常簡單方便的文件傳輸工具。
WebDrive is an intuitive software that facilitates a quick access from your computer to a remote or cloud drive. The software enables you to map a drive letter to a FTP, SSL or WebDAV server, as well as create a shortcut to your cloud account hosted by Google Drive, Amazon S3 or Dropbox.
Clear-cut interface and easy connection
With WebDrive, you can create a quick path from your local folders to a remote storage space, FTP server or cloud account. It simply maps a drive letter to the selected path and allows you to access it from Windows Explorer. The drive appears in Computer as a network location, that you can access like any local folder.
This shortcut facilitates the file transfer and synchronization between local directories and the remote location, as if you were copying files from one local folder to another. Similarly, you can open any application or file stored on the server or storage space, on your computer desktop, using local readers.
Multiple server connections
The software allows you to create shortcuts to many servers, via HTTP, HTTPS or SSL secure connections. The supported services include WebDAV, FTP, Google Drive, Amazon S3, SFTP, Dropbox, GroupDrive and FrontPage Server. You can set the software to start with Windows and enable the connection to the specified server as you turn on your computer.
The software allows you to connect to the servers with the help of proxies, and prompts you to configure them before you start the link. Additionally, you can clear the cache files each time you connect to the server, set a size limit or enable the asynchronous cache mode.
Create a shortcut to your cloud storage space
WebDrive enables you to create a direct path from Windows Explorer to the selected server and manage the content of your folders. File transfer and synchronization are also facilitated, since you can open and manage the files on the server as if they were stored locally. Moreover, the software can automate the connection to the servers, enabling them at Windows start up.
Easy to Use
WebDrive’s instantly familiar interface lets you fluently work with cloud storage, local files and files on remote servers through one common access point. Use WebDrive instead of the traditional FTP Client, WebDAV Client or SFTP Client to reduce the steps of updating remote content. Connect to popular cloud storage servers through the convenience of a drive letter.
Easy to Manage
WebDrive was created with IT managers in mind, so supporting WebDrive on a large number of desktops is simple. No more installation insanity. WebDrive lets you preconfigure settings and distribute them to your users. Protocols, ports, IP Addresses and other settings are configured once by the IT group. Users don’t need to know any information except their username and password. This avoids installation errors and manually configuring dozens or hundreds of PCs.
Reduced Training and Troubleshooting. Since users already know the WebDrive interface, you reduce the training time often associated with implementing new applications. WebDrive’s cost-effective multi-seat licensing allows easy standardization of your file transfer software, rather than having users download a variety of applications that your IT team has to support.
Simple for the Novice, Powerful for the Super-User
- FTP resume interrupted download – if connection has been lost during a file transfer, WebDrive can resume from the point where there connection was lost, rather that restarting from the beginning.
- Secure passwords – WebDrive uses S/KEY Password Encryption – Use MD4 & MD5 password encryption for supported FTP servers.
- File Caching – WebDrive caches both file and directory listings for quick access. You can control the amount of disk space used for the cache, and whether to cache files, directory listings, or both.
- File locking – when used with WebDAV servers. This prevents users from accidentally overwriting another user’s changes.
- Backup Utility – WebDrive includes a simple backup utility so that you can easily back up your PC files to an offsite server.
- Compression for faster transfers – WebDrive supports ZLIB compression on SFTP transfers for faster transfer speeds.
New: Amazon s3 large file upload performance boost by uploading multiple parts of the file simultaneously.
New: Batch delete feature for Amazon S3 to speed up large file deletes
New: OneDrive consumer Graph API support
Fixes: Various fixes for Sharepoint Online, Box.com, and other issues see full release notes in product installer.