|商品名稱：||教程-Skillshare – NATRON: The FREE Robust Alternative to NUKE & AFTER EFFECTS|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：教程-Skillshare – NATRON: The FREE Robust Alternative to NUKE & AFTER EFFECTSDuration 2h 46m MP4
itle: Skillshare – NATRON: The FREE Robust Alternative to NUKE & AFTER EFFECTS
Nuke is the industry standard in compositing Visual effects, but it costs a lot.
Natron is open source and Free, It has the same interface, same workflow, similar nodes and and functionality.
You can apply in Nuke everything you’ve learned in Natron, from day one, even if you have never opened Nuke before. Natron is the Free Nuke alternative.
– You will make your first compositing in 10 minutes
– You will navigate easily the interface
– See the huge similarity with Nuke
You will learn:
– settings for a faster workflow
– Tracking and Screen or sign replacement
– Color correction using several nodes (Grade, ColorCorrect, HueCorrect, HSVTool)
– Rotoscoping to target an object and for example change it
– Use Rotopaint node to duplicate or make somebody disappear from your footage
– And of course green screen keying
– You will also add more free plugins to Natron
– and you will learn how to render