|商品名稱：||BWMeter 8.1.2 功能強大的寬帶監控和流量控制器|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：BWMeter 8.1.2 功能強大的寬帶監控和流量控制器BWMeter是一個功能強大的寬帶監控和流量控制器，測量，顯示和控制到/從您的計算機或網絡上的所有流量。 與其他產品不同，它可以分析數據包（他們來自哪裡，他們走到哪裡，他們使用的端口和協議）。 這使得它可以區分本地和互聯網流量，例如。 BWMeter也可以用來控制流量，通過各種連接設置車速限制或限制訪問某些互聯網網站。
BWMeter is a powerful bandwidth meter, monitor and traffic controller, which measures, displays and controls all traffic to/from your computer or on your network. Unlike other products, it can analyze the data packets (where they come from, where they go, which port and protocol they use). This makes it possible to distinguish between local and internet Traffic for example. BWMeter can also be used for Traffic control by setting a speed limit for all kinds of connections or restricting access to certain internet sites. It creates statistics for all computers in your network, measuring and displaying all LAN Traffic as well as download / upload from the internet.
BWMeter is ideal for home users to get an overview of how much bandwidth they use, as well as small to large businesses, where one computer can control the traffic and maintain the statistics of downloaded / uploaded data of all computers in the network.
You can even define filters which show your transfer with certain internet addresses (e.g. to see how much data you download from your favorite news server). The product is easy to configure and offers a rich set of options and features for beginners as well as experts and network administrators.
• Graphical and numerical display of bandwidth
• User definable filters for measuring bandwidth
• User definable graphs to visualize bandwidth
• Can monitor all network interfaces / adapters
• Can monitor and display all traffic on the network
• Traffic control, access control and speed limits
• Creates daily, weekly, monthly and yearly statistics
• Shows statistics of other computers running BWMeter
• Alerts and notifications
• Creates statistics of all local network and internet traffic
• Shows hostile internet traffic (hackers, viruses, etc.)
• Statistics can be exported / imported
• Easy installation and configuration with default options
• Supports LAN, WAN, VPN, ADSL, xDSL, Modem, Dial-Up, etc.
• Can run as a Service (Windows NT, 2000, XP and 2003 only)
• Absolute flexibility
• Many options for full customization
• Now with Windows 10 support!