|商品名稱：||NI-DAQmx 19.0.0 x32/x64 驅動軟件|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：NI-DAQmx 19.0.0 x32/x64 驅動軟件NI-DAQmx驅動軟件功能遠強於基本的數據採集驅動，它在數據採集和控制應用的開發中，體現出更高的效率和性能。 NI-DAQmx控制著DAQ系統（包括NI信號調理設備）的每一方面，從配置、NI LabVIEW編程到底層操作系統和設備控制。 通過具有即測即用功能的虛擬通道和DAQ助手(DAQ Assistant)快速收集實際數據。 利用測量VI、函數、數據類型和分析功能集成，建立您的應用程序。 借助優化的DMA數據傳輸和單點I/O，測試更快、更穩定。NI-DAQmx可與NI LabVIEW、NI SignalExpress、NI LabWindows/CVI、C/C++、Visual Basic、Visual Basic .NET和C#配合使用。 和LabVIEW一樣，NI-DAQmx也是NI成為虛擬儀器和基於PC的數據採集領域領導者的主要原因之一。
Languages: English, Deutsch, 한국어, 中文, 日本語, Français
The National Instruments team is pleased to announce the availability of NI-DAQmx version 19.0.0, is the software you use to communicate with and control your NI data acquisition (DAQ) device.
NI-DAQmx 19.0.0 - Date: May 2019
- Added support for the FD-11605 FieldDAQ device.
- Added support for the PXIe-6386 and PXIe-6396 devices.
About NI-DAQmx. NI-DAQmx is an NI instrument driver that controls every aspect of your DAQ system, including signal conditioning, from configuration to programming in LabVIEW to low-level OS and device control. You can build your applications with measurement-specific VIs, functions, data types, and analysis integrations and reliably make faster measurements with optimized DMA data transfer and single-point I/O.
Learn how to automate and customize your measurements by combining NI DAQ devices and third-party instruments into a LabVIEW NXG application. Use an example that is provided with an instrument driver to repeatedly acquire or generate signals using a benchtop instrument. Use the instrument example as a starting point to build an automated application that acquires data using an NI DAQ device and generates signals using a benchtop instrument.
About National Instruments. Since 1976, National Instruments has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI’s graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control. The company’s long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders.
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page : http://www.ni.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: *
Application Software Support: **
Size: 3.5 Gb
Note: Install programming environments such as NI LabVIEW or Microsoft Visual Studio before installing this product.
* Review Supported Operating Systems:
The following operating systems are supported by NI-DAQmx 19.0:
- Windows 10/8.1*/7 SP1** (32-bit*** and 64-bit)
- Windows Embedded Standard 7** SP1 (on CompactDAQ and IC-317x controllers)
- Windows Server 2012 R2* (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2* SP1 (64-bit, not supported on Server Core Role)
* NI software installs VC2015 Runtime and .NET 4.6.2. Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 require Microsoft updates to support these items. Refer to Microsoft KB2919442 and KB2919355 for more information about how to install these updates.
** NI software is signed with a SHA-256 certificate. Windows 7 SP1, Windows Embedded Standard 7 SP1, and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 require Microsoft updates to support SHA-256. Refer to Microsoft KB3033929 for more information about how to install this security update.
Note Refer to NI-DAQmx Drops Support for Windows 7 (32- and 64-Bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, and All 32-Bit Windows Operating Systems in 2021 for information about future OS support.
*** LabVIEW NXG is supported only on 64-bit operating systems.
** Review Application Software Support:
- LabVIEW 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019
- LabVIEW Real-Time Module 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019
- LabVIEW NXG 3.1
- DAQExpress 3.22
- LabWindows/CVI 2013, 2015, and 2017
- LabWindows/CVI Real-Time Module 2015 and 2017
- NI-DAQmx Measurement Studio Integration (Measurement Studio 2015) Visual Studio 2010, 2012, and 2013
- SignalExpress 2015