|商品名稱：||Synopsys hspice L-2016.06-SP1 Win/linux|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：Synopsys hspice L-2016.06-SP1 Win/linux
Synopsys, Inc., a world leader in software and IP used in the design, verification and manufacture of electronic components and systems, has released Service Pack 01 for hspice L-2016.06, is the industry's "gold standard" for accurate circuit simulation and offers foundry-certified MOS device models with state-of-the-art simulation and analysis algorithms.
With over 25 years of successful design tapeouts, HSPICE is the industry's most trusted and comprehensive circuit simulator.
- For on chip simulation: Analog designs, RF design, custom digital design, standard cell design and characterization, memory design and characterization, and device model development.
- For off chip signal integrity simulation: Silicon to package to board to backplane analysis and simulation
New Features and Enhancements in HSPICE L-2016.06
- Enhancement to Interactive Mode
HSPICE supports multiple runs without re-parsing the input netlist, in the interactive mode. For more information, see Multiple Runs in Interactive Mode.
- Output template support for generic MOSFET wrapper
In addition to intrinsic MOSFETs, HSPICE now provides output template support for wrapper MOSFETs.
- Support for AC Noise Output from .TRANNOISE
The results of transient noise analysis can be output in terms of a power spectral density (PSD) function. A new keyword PSD to .TRANNOISE allows you to enable PSD calculations in transient noise analysis. A new .OPTION TRNOISESEGMENTS option sets the number of window segments to use for the spectral density estimation algorithm.The PSD output allows the results from transient noise analysis to be easily compared with the results from the frequency domain .NOISE analysis.