|商品名稱：||FastCut 3.2.3 MacOSX|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：FastCut 3.2.3 MacOSXFastCut 3.x | MacOSX | 11 MB
FastCut offers advanced video editing in real-time. Experience outstanding performance. FastCut uses the power of the GPU for accelerated graphical calculations. This is the versatile must-have tool for everyone editing video on the Mac.
FastCut is a full-featured video editor. It brings 3D motion & effects keyframe animation, masking and keying, video transition and filter+special effects, an integrated ATSUI live title editor with title effects and so much more. FastCut has been designed for real-time processing from the beginning. The RT-engine is based on OpenGL to benefit from hardware acceleration and uses the CoreImage technology for filter effects. You don't need the fastest machine to apply complex effects to multi-layer 3D compositions. FastCut dynamically scales the playback quality if appropriate for optimal playback performance. The clean and intuitive interface makes it very easy to use.
- Dynamic playback quality for optimal performance [Dynamic RT] - 3D motion & FX** keyframe animation [+ animation presets] - Masking and keying
- Video transitions and filter+special FX
- Integrated live ATSUI title editor with letter animation FX
- Motion blur
- Unlimited undo
- Ready for ultra high definition (UHD) footage, AVCHD support
- Super-fast screen movie capture utility fgrab [integrated, sold separately] - 3D composition clips
What's new in version 3?
Among the dozens of new features and enhancements in FastCut 3 are animated title effects, special effects, improved 'dynamic RT', more versatile clip arrangements commands, native support for the new .fvf screen movie format and a feature called 'animation presets' that helps to instantly setup animations [or reuse animation setups].
FastCut 3 integrates fgrab (sold separately), a new super-fast screen movie capture utility. fgrab is not only the fastest screen movie capture utility on the market, with the new .fvf screen movie format there is no longer an export procedure necessary after you captured the screen. .fvf clips can be added to FastCut movie projects for further processing.
Requires at least Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
Home Page -http://www.timesforfun.de